LIFE IN GREEN is an innovator and this includes our attitude toward the environment. We were the first Canadian company in our industry to develop a green product line of compostable and biodegradable packaging and products. Our company’s founder was a leading figure in the David Suzuki Foundation. As a business leader, he recognizes that effective environmental management is one of our most important corporate priorities. As a local company, we are committed to respecting and protecting the environment through outstanding environmental performance and efficiency in the conduct of our operations.
As part of our ongoing efforts to attain this objective, Life in Green has and will continue to focus on the following initiatives:
- Commitment to a continual improvement process in environmental management.
- Evaluation of environmental impacts of Life in Green operations and facilities.
- Efficient use of natural resources to minimize waste through efforts that include recycling, innovation, and prevention of pollution.
- Integration of environmental responsibilities and considerations into daily operations and business decision-making processes.
- Participation in the development of sound environmental policy within our business sector.
- Promotion of effective environmental management by our suppliers and contractors.
- Compliance with all applicable environmental laws and regulations.